To be eligible to win this prize you have to do all of the following:
- Follow Vintage Prints SA on Instagram
- Follow Silvertone International on Instagram
- Like the competition post on Silvertone’s Instagram account
- Tag someone in the comments section of the competition post on Silvertone’s Instagram account – every separate comment will constitute a new entry, thus by making more comments and tagging more people your chances of winning the competition will increase
Terms and Conditions:
- You have to do all of the above to stand a chance of winning the prize.
- The competition will be open from 18 November 2020 until 1 December 2020.
- The winner will be announced via the Silvertone Instagram account on 3 December 2020.
- All successful competition entries will be inserted into a randomizer formula with the result being one name being chosen fairly from the list which will be the winner.
- The winner will be notified on 2 December and will have until 8 December to claim the prize through communication with Silvertone.
- To claim the prize the winner will need to provide a high-quality image (minimum size of 5mb) to Andreas at Silvertone either through WeTransfer or Silvertone’s file sharing website function. The image will have to be in jpg format.
- The final Fine Art Print will be a maximum size of A0 – 1200mm x 840mm (inclusive of possible white border).
- The winner will be allowed to choose between having their image printed on Fine Art Paper (PM230 Matt) or Fine Art Canvas.
- The Fine Art Print prize will include international delivery. If the winner is located in South Africa, Postnet2Postnet shipping will be used for delivery so it will be the responsibility of the winner to communicate with Silvertone their Postnet of choice where their prints needs to be shipped to.
- The image provided by the winner has to be their own, or must be accompanied by a letter of permission from the photographer allowing Silvertone International to print the image.
- The competition winner will receive their Fine Art Print by no later than 20 December 2020.
For more information feel free to contact us by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Vintage Prints SA go to https://www.vintageprints.co.za/